It’s what’s underneath that matters
Understanding underground conditions and how your facility might be affected is important for project reliability, sustainability, and resiliency. Our collective staff experience includes construction of a wide variety of facilities from buildings, airports, bridges, tanks, pipelines, and landfills, to waterfront structures and marine facilities.
Our geotechnical services can help you identify opportunities and manage uncertainties and risks related to soil, groundwater, and bedrock. Uncertainties are often associated with construction costs such as bedrock excavation, unsuitable soil removal, and foundation type options, and with service life performance such as maintenance and repair needs of buildings, roads, pipelines, machines, runways, and marine structures.
Some Geotechnical Engineering Services We Provide:
- Foundation & Site Investigations
- Embankment & Preload Analyses
- Slope Stability / Landslides Evaluations
- Rock Anchor Design Criteria & Testing
- Selection of Deep Foundations
- Well & Borehole Video Surveys
- Site Selection Assistance
- Gravel and Quarry Pits
- Infiltration Testing